Friday, March 13, 2009

Getting close


It's countdown time, I have 13 days left in America! I still have a lot left to do, and here I sit, I'm actually waiting for my ticket reservation for one of my flights in the Philippines to go through, it's taking forever.

Erin B. through me a beautiful shower on Sunday, I got the chance to share with everyone that came--close to 50 people--a bit more about what I was doing and all I've found out since my letter went out.

Finances: I have close to half of what I need, I think I almost have my tickets paid for, praise the Lord! Yes, my tickets are about half the cost of the trip.

I have everything that I need either ordered or written down to buy in town in the next week or two. All my immunizations are done, yay!!!

I can't think of anything else to say at the moment. I'm enjoying being very at peace and not the least bit worried right now, things are coming together and I trust that God will continue to work things out in His time. I'm hoping that this isn't fleeting and I'm not going to be freaking out tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment