Sunday, May 24, 2009

half way through Greece

hi friends,

I'm having a hard time believing that I've been here 3 weeks and I only have 3 weeks left. I'm really enjoying getting to know people and learning from our teachers that are coming in every week. It's neat how diverse they are. We as students have gotten a lot more open with one another, which is cool, we're turning into one big family, with older siblings and younger annoying ones! :-) It's neat to get to know everyone. We visited Philippi a couple of days ago, it was amazing, quite a ruins, but it was cool to think that Paul and Silas and so many others had been there.

Thank you all for your prayers, please continue to pray that I would allow God to work in my heart, He's been teaching me a lot about yielding to others and loving them as Christ, so pray that I would be faithful in that.

Grace and peace,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment